none
I came closer and started rubbing my cock on the anus and she started moaning again. I slowly but surely began to push the cock inward, and she stretched even more halves and gradually the cock began to enter when she bent her back and began to walk towards the meeting, pushing her ass in my direction. The whole member in her and I stopped for a few seconds and waited for her to get used to it and feel it in herself. She decided to move herself and began to slide on him back and forth. I held her by the waist and fucked her more vigorously and we started moaning at the same time. She stopped all movement and I followed. We finished together. She was focused on the cum that poured into her ass, and I enjoyed that too.
Then something even more amazing (and even more difficult to describe) happened. I'll just write it the way it was. Everything is gone. Not even the space itself. Only "I" remained - not a man, not a man, not a body - but simply "I". This "I" was infinitely stronger, more majestic, more powerful than the "I" that I got used to in 23 years of my earthly existence. And it was Love itself, and besides this Love, there was nothing else. It was what I lost after conception, birth, what I unconsciously strived for all my life - gaining new knowledge and skills, achieving various successes, falling in love, being creative, and in any situation. Whatever I did - it was all a search for this great "I", which was the same as a small one, only big ...
liveartbcs.com/serbia/10-01-2022-1. After half an hour, the car stopped, the beauty got out of the car and hurriedly headed for the park. There was also some kind of park ... but I couldn’t be stopped! I watched her like a zealous hunter for his prey.
I was furious. Having turned Tanya with her back to me, I sharply inserted my penis into her pussy and began to fuck hard. Tanya screamed "yes!" and moaned loudly. Pretty soon I finished right inside her. I didn't know what came over me. I jumped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I took cigarettes and went out to smoke on the balcony. After that, I returned to the room and lay down on the bed. A few minutes later, I heard that Tanya came out of the shower into the corridor. She was looking for something in her bag. Then she entered the room. There are still a few drops of water left on her voice. She was wearing black stockings and high heels. She stopped in front of the bed and slowly twirled in front of me, wiggling her hips and slapping her ass a little.
So cool! Covered me all over! Liz, why are you silent, how did you get water in your mouth? Natasha asked.
We are late?!
Really?!!